28-port Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch ARN33028M+4S
The ARN33028M+4S is a full gigabit L2+ managed Ethernet fiber switch independently developed by Airnet. It has 24*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports and 4*100/1000Base-X SFP fiber slot ports. Each port can support wire-speed forwarding.
The ARN33028M+4S has the L2+ full network management, supports IPV4 management,static route full line rate forwarding, complete security protection mechanism, ACL/QoS policy and rich VLAN functions, and is easy to manage and maintain. Supports multiple network redundancy protocols STP/RSTP/MSTP (<50ms) to improve link backup and network reliability. When one-way network fails, communication can be quickly restored to ensure important Uninterrupted communication for applications. According to the actual application requirements, you can configure multiple application services such as port traffic control, VLAN division, and SNMP through the Web network management mode. It satisfies high-density network application environment and is suitable for medium, large-scale scenes such as hotel, campus, park, shopping mall, scenic spot, hospital, bank to form an economical, efficient and reliable communication network.
Gigabit access, Gigabit SFP fiber port uplink
- All series support “Gigabit Ethernet port and Gigabit SFP port”combination, which enables users to flexibly build networking to meet the needs of various scenarios.
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on backpressure.
Strong business processing capability
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN, flexible VLAN division and QinQ configuration.
- QoS, Priority mode based on 802.1P, Port & DSCP, queue scheduling algorithm including Equ, SP, WRR & SP+WRR.
- ALC, filter data packet through configuring matching rules, processing operation & time permission, and provide flexible and safe access control.
- IGMP V1/V2 and IGMP Snooping.
- Static and dynamic aggregation.