8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - ARN3008
The ARN3008 is an unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switch independently developed by Airnet. It has 8*10/100/1000M RJ45 ports. The scheme of the large backplane and large cache switching chip is preferred to improve the forwarding rate of large files and effectively solve the problems of video freeze and picture loss in the high-definition surveillance environment. It is suitable for hotels, banks, campuses, factory quarters and small and medium-sized enterprises to establish a cost-effective network.
Unmanaged mode, plug and play, no configuration, simple and convenient to use. DATASHEET
Full gigabit rate, high-speed transmission
- Support full Gigabit Ethernet port, high speed and fast transmission, convenient for users to flexibly network to meet various high-definition network requirements.
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on Backpressure.
Stable and reliable, easy to operate
- CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Low power consumption, metal casing, the fan active cooling.
- Self-developed power supply, high redundancy design, providing a long term and stable power output.
- Plug and play, no configuration, simple and convenient.
- The user-friendly panel can show the device status through the LED indicator of PWR, L/A.